Provost's Teaching Awards
UCL is committed to providing outstanding, research-led teaching. The Provost’s Teaching Awards were set up to celebrate the best of pedagogic prowess at UCL and to reward staff who are making outstanding contributions to the learning experience and success of our students.
They also demonstrate UCL’s commitment to:
- Improving teaching, learning and assessment as an ongoing process
- Highlighting and rewarding achievements which support teaching and learning
- Attracting and retaining world-class staff
The awards are made in three categories:
Individual Teaching Award (certificate plus salary bonus of £2,500 before tax)
Award for Team Collaboration and Achievement in Teaching (certificates plus £5,000 per team before tax)
Leadership in Education to recognise individuals or teams who have exceeded the typical scope of their role (prize amounts as above).
- Read a round-up of the latest Provost's Teaching Awards (2015)
- Contact: email@example.com via the Centre for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching (CALT)