Study Abroad News
- Year Abroad Blogs: A Survivor's Guide to...
- Moodle Course Now Available
- Pre-departure Drop-in Session
- Study Abroad Handbook 2013-14
- UCL Study Abroad Fair 2013
- UCL Study Abroad Information Session
- Application for UCL Exchange Placements now open!
- Pre-departure Briefings - Catch up online
- Study India Programme 2014
- Making the most of it - how to make your year abroad count
Incoming Study Abroad
Published: May 16, 2014 5:30:20 PM
Published: May 9, 2014 11:53:19 AM
Published: Mar 31, 2014 5:15:43 PM
Study Abroad Handbook 2013-14
15 April 2013
The Study Abroad Handbook for 2013-14 is now available to download from the Documents and Forms section of the website. All students due to go abroad in 2013/14 should receive a paper copy from their Study Abroad Tutor at the start of the summer term. It is important that you read and understand the information contained in the document as it may be crucial to you while you are away.
We would recommend that you download a copy of the handbook to your laptop, tablet, smartphone or even a USB key so that you can access it while you are away even if you do not have any internet access.
Page last modified on 15 apr 13 10:03