UCL Students Abroad
Incoming Study Abroad
Applications for 2016/17 exchange
The application process for 2016/17 Study Abroad placements has now closed. If you submitted your application via Portico in December 2015, you will be notified of the outcome of your application in January 2016 by email.
Students currently abroad
Students who are currently abroad should make sure to check their UCL Email regularly for communications from us and their department.
If you require emergency assistance at any time during your year abroad, please contact your travel insurance provider on the emergency number: + 44 (0) 1273 400 850.
Find Out More
Please use these webpages to find out about the study abroad opportunities available to you, the preparation you will be expected to undertake before embarking on a study abroad placement, and the support that you can expect from UCL.
About the Study Abroad Team
The Study Abroad Team exists to support and promote study abroad opportunities for UCL undergraduate students. We provide a number of services for students considering, preparing for, or undertaking, a study abroad placement. These include:
- Providing advice and guidance to students considering taking part in the study abroad programme through information sessions, the UCL Study Abroad Fair and one-to-one advising.
- Providing resources and information about UCL's partner institutions
- Coordinating the UCL Study Abroad Pre-departure Preparation Programme
- Providing information and support to students while they are studying abroad
- Welcoming study abroad students back into the UCL community and helping them make the most of their experiences abroad.
Contact the Study Abroad Team
If you are unable to find the information you require on these pages, please contact the Study Abroad Team:
You can drop in to see the UCL Study Abroad Team at the Student Centre from 2pm-4pm every Tuesday afternoon. If you cannot attend during the drop-in, you should make an appointment to see us using the details opposite. Unfortunately we cannot deal with queries in person outside of these times.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 0121
Post: UCL Study Abroad Team, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT
Each academic department which participates in the study abroad programme has a dedicated Study Abroad Tutor who is responsible for provding academic guidance and ensuring that your study abroad experience is of value within the framework of your degree programme.
Page last modified on 13 dec 13 15:16