- Massive Star Binary Systems
- Molecular Studies of Extragalactic Star Formation
- Molecular Studies of Galactic Star Formation and the ISM
- The Universe's Prolific Recyclers
- Dust produced in Supernovae: SN 2008S
- Starbursts and Galaxy Evolution
- Planetary Nebulae
- Debris Disks around Young Stars
Stars, Star Formation and Galaxy Evolution
This is the home page of the Stars, Star Formation and
Galaxy Evolution Group, part of the Astrophysics Group
within the Dept. of Physics
& Astronomy at UCL.
The list of group members currently comprises 6 academic staff, 6 postdoctoral research associates and 10 PhD students.
The group carries out a wide range of
research from nebular astrophysics and dusty circumstellar environments
to mass-loss from massive and evolved stars, as well as studies of star formation
in the Milky Way and other galaxies.
For more details about our research activities, please follow the links provided below or use the right hand menu for navigation.
Page last modified on 21 dec 11 15:42 by Sonja Van Praag