UCL Astrophysics Group
- Contact Us
- Astrophysics Seminars
- Departmental Events
- Research Topics
- Undergraduate Studies
- PhD Admissions
- University College London Observatory
- Astrophysics Wiki Pages
- Vacancies page
- Group Support and Policies
The Miracle Consortium is managed by a team at UCL, consisting of the following people:
- Prof. Steve Miller (Miracle Principal Investigator) - Steve was the Chair of the Miracle Consortium at its inception in 1998 and has remained as the Principal Investigator for the project through most of its history.
- Dr. Nicholas Achilleos (Miracle co-Investigator and Consortium Chair) - Nick has been involved in the Miracle consortium since 1998 and now, as the Consortium Chair, is a key member of the project.
- Dr. Jeremy Yates (Miracle co-Investigator) - Jeremy was become the Deputy Chair of the Miracle consortium when it was formed in 1998 and has continued to be a critical member of the team.
- Dr. Dugan Witherick (Miracle Support Programmer) - Dugan joined the project in 2009 and has been contributing to various Miracle supported projects. He provides direct technical support to consortium members, along side the UCL Research Computing team.
- Centre for Astrophysics Research at the University of Hertfordshire
- Imperial College London's Astrophysics Group
- Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics at the University of Manchester
If you are a member of the Miracle Consortium and would like your name to appear on this site, please send an email to the Miracle Support Programmer. All other queries regarding the Miracle Consortium can be sent to any member of the Miracle management team at UCL.
Former Key Contributors
- Callum Wright (HiPerSPACE Facility Manager) - Callum used to manage the Miracle computing facility when it was part of the HiPerSPACE facility at UCL; Callum's competence and enthusiasm in managing the facility assisted Miracle in becoming a highly productive consortium. Callum is now part of the Advanced Computing Research Centre team at the University of Bristol.
Page last modified on 31 aug 10 12:12 by Dugan K Witherick