All the Sky – All the Time: UK astronomers debate involvement in the Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST)
Image: A combination of two renderings, showing the telescope on the summit. March 2011 (Credit LSST Corporation) More...
Dr Steve Fossey has been awarded the UCL Communication and Culture Award for Media Communicator of the Year (news story). More...
Professor David Price, Vice-Provost for Research at UCL, has written an open letter to Paul Dacre, editor of the Daily Mail, to raise concerns about an article commenting on the race and gender of UCL academics appearing on Newsnight. The contents of this letter are reproduced in full below. More...
Welcome to the research pages of the Astrophysics Group. The main research topics are listed in the left-hand menu, incorporating the following sub-groups:
- Astronomical Instrumentation (Optical Science Laboratory)
- (Exo)Planetary Systems
- Stars, Star Formation and Galaxy Evolution
In addition, we are linked to:
We also work closely with the following groups at UCL:
- Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Positron Physics (AMOPP)
- Centre for Cosmic Chemistry & Physics
- Mullard Space Science Labs (Space and Climate Physics & Astronomical Detectors) (MSSL)
- Planetary Geology
- Theoretical Atomic and Molecular Physics and Astrophysics (TAMPA)
- Centre for Planetary Science (CPS)
Page last modified on 30 jul 13 09:51 by Alexandra N D Fanghanel