Arts and Humanities Research Student Seminars Events Publication
- Research Student Seminar: Stations between the National and the Cosmopolitan: Railway Buildings in Interwar Czechoslovakia
- Research Student Seminar: Rerouting Space: Railways, Rivers and Seas in Russian Central Asia, 1870-1914
- Research Student Seminar: Prague as New Jerusalem: Preaching and Politics in 14th Century Bohemia
- Research Student Seminar: Private Voices, Public Forum: Letters to the Editor in Russian Newspapers, 1861-1907
- Art and Humanities Research Student Seminars: Visions of Agency- Imagining Individual and Collective Action in Nineteenth Century Romania
- Chronology, Narrative, and Founding Acts: Between a Transcendental Rock and a Decisionist Hard Place Jack Reilly (UCL SSEES)
- Shells: Autobiographical Motifs in P. B. Shelley's "Hymn to Mercury" and Walter Benjamin's "Mummerehlen"
- Raisa Sidenova "What is 'National' Style in Soviet Poetic Documentary Film?"
- Ivan Simic 'The Veil Lifting Campaign in Yugoslavia'
- Eszter Tarsoly "Is your language good enough? Tracing the origins of value-laden postures towards language in Europe and Circum-Pannonia."
- The limits of European integration in Eastern Europe
- Developing the study of health economics in Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Informing innovation policy in Central and Eastern Europe
- Improving legal and corporate understanding of informal practices in Russia
- Travellers’ tales from east to west