SCS student news
- Working in Museums and Galleries
- Engineers without borders
- Introducing Google Places and working within social media
- UCL Engineering MakeSpace
- Recruiting for VIEV
- WSV Symposium on Victimology
- Creating connections
- Win £50 for survey participation
- 17th German Congress in Crime Prevention
- International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2012
- The international crime drop: seminar
- Counter Terror Expo 2012
- Forensic Voice Comparison Lecture
- Press Assistant at British Science Association
- Intelligence Researcher
- UCL Careers Service Jobs Market
- Forensic Genomics Summer School
- Engineers Without Borders Sabbatical Opportunity
- PhD Opportunities
- STEM Ambassadors programme
Master classes for all
Next date TBC
21 May 2013
23 May 2013
2 July 2013
4 July 2013
COURSE IS FULL!
8-19 July 2013
23-26 September 2013
8 October 2013
Next date TBC
- Launch of JDiBrief - bitesize briefing notes on crime, security and analysis
- Research bulletin: understanding the crime fall
- MSc Open Evening - 14 Scholarships
Target Choice During Extreme Events : A Discrete Spatial Choice Model of the 2011 London Riots. Criminology.
Peter Baudains, Alex Braithwaite and Shane D Johnson (2013) More...
Lisa Tompson and Kate J Bowers (2013) More...
Justin Kurland, Shane D. Johnson and Nick Tilley (2013) More...
Elio Marchione and Shane D. Johnson (2013) More...
Dr Jyoti Belur has recently had an article published in Qualitative Research (DOI: 10.1177/1468794112468474) More...
Recruiting for VIEV
27 January 2012
VIEV is the UCL Engineering Doctorate in Virtual Environments, Imaging and Visualisation. Our doctoral students are fully funded to complete a four-year programme, and we are recruiting for 2012 and 2013.
The VEIV Open Day provides an opportunities to meet academic staff and visit our labs. For visitors with connections to industry, the day also includes a special liaison event for our industry contacts.
The day includes a special presentation by Lars Hesselgren (PLP Architecture) and Dr Niloy Mitra (UCL Computer Science), and closes with a drinks reception.
ALL WELCOME, register now at this link.
Page last modified on 27 jan 12 13:44