SCS News Publication
- Improving the Explanatory Content of Analysis Products using Hypothesis Testing
- Space–Time Modeling of Insurgency and Counterinsurgency in Iraq
- Does geographically focused policing displace crime spatially?
- Towards the Modest Predictability of Daily Burglary Counts
- Engagement, Empowerment and Transparency:Publishing Crime Statistics using Online Crime Mapping
- Seeing Through Walls with a Wireless Router
- Preventing Repeat Victimization: A Systematic Review
- Spatial Patterns in the 2011 London Riots
- Community Safety Analyst vacancy
- Child sexual exploitation and youth offending: A research note
- Stop and search, the use of intelligence and geographic targeting
- Status, gender and geography : power negotiations in police research
- Spatial, Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Patterns of Maritime Piracy
- Offenses around Stadiums: A Natural Experiment on Crime Attraction and Generation.
- A Stab in the Dark: A Research note on Temporal Patterns of Street Robbery
- Target Choice During Extreme Events : A Discrete Spatial Choice Model of the 2011 London Riots. Criminology.
- Integrating Environmental Considerations into Prisoner Risk Assessments
- The role of protection measures and their interaction in determining building vulnerability and resilience to bioterrorism
- Geographic Patterns of diffusion in the 2011 London riots
What Works Masterclasses
12 March 2014
5 November 2013
19 November 2013
5 December 2013
18 December 2013
14 January 2014
24-27 February 2014
3 July 2014
7-18 July 2014
- Launch of JDiBrief - bitesize briefing notes on crime, security and analysis
- Research bulletin: understanding the crime fall
- MSc Open Evening - 14 Scholarships
An article recently published in Applied Geography 45 (2013) 211-219 More...
The role of protection measures and their interaction in determining building vulnerability and resilience to bioterrorism
Taylor, J., Margaritis, D., Nasir, Z., Borrion, H., & Lai, K. M. More...
Target Choice During Extreme Events : A Discrete Spatial Choice Model of the 2011 London Riots. Criminology.
Peter Baudains, Alex Braithwaite and Shane D Johnson (2013) More...
Lisa Tompson and Kate J Bowers (2013) More...
Spatial Patterns in the 2011 London Riots
14 November 2012
Peter Baudains, Alex Braithwaite and Shane D. Johnson
View full article published in Policing - Oxford Journals (Volume 6, Number 2, 2012)
Page last modified on 14 nov 12 08:37