Opened in 1995 and situated on Drummond Street (NW1 3HZ), a 5 minute walk from the main College campus this residence has 369 single rooms arranged in flats of up to 5 rooms around a kitchen/dining room and a shower room with toilet.
There is easy access to the West End, London Theatres and Oxford Street are a 20 minute walk away or accessible by bus from nearby Gower Street. There are numerous restaurants to suit all budgets and tastes in nearby Charlotte Street and Drummond Street.
Local shopping facilities are close by on Tottenham Court
Road, and three mainline stations are within a ten minute walk.
Regents Park with its beautiful architecture, London Zoo and the Open Air Theatre is a short walk away from Schafer House.
- Check in from 2pm and there is no latest check in time.
- Up to 369 single standard bedrooms, each with a wash basin.
- Common room (TV room)
- Restricted lift access
- Detailed Residence Information (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria Lines)
- Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Euston (Northern and Victoria Lines)
- Regents Park (Bakerloo Line)
Schafer House, 168-182 Drummond Street, London, NW1 3HZ
Phone: 020 7387 1286 Fax: 020 7383 3920
Phone: 020 7529 8975
Click on a photo to see large version.
Click on a photo to see large version or select a delay and click on "Slideshow" to start the slideshow. To close the image or stop the slideshow, click on the image again.
When viewing an image or slideshow you can use the following keys to control it:
|esc||stop slideshow or close image|
|q||stop slideshow or close image|
|->||show next image|
|n||show next image|
|<-||show previous image|
|p||show previous image|
Page last modified on 07 oct 13 11:31