John Dodgson House
Situated very close to St. Pancras International (with the Eurostar terminal) and King’s Cross stations (WC1H 9BL), John Dodgson House provides budget summer accommodation in a central location.
Accommodation is offered in single ensuite rooms with kitchen shared between up to ten guests.
The British Library, St Pancras International (with the Eurostar terminal) and King’s Cross stations are about a five minute walk from John Dodgson House. University College London, including the Petrie Egyptian Archaeology Museum and the British Museum are a short distance away. Local shopping facilities, including supermarkets, are available at the Brunswick Centre and also at St Pancras International station.
Many other London attractions are easily accessible by public transport (bus and underground) given the close location of John Dodgson House to King’s Cross station, which is a major transport hub.
- Check in from 2pm to 11pm
- 209 single bedrooms with private bathroom
- Common room (TV room)
- Lift to all floors
- Detailed Residence Information (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions )
Nearest underground stations
- Kings Cross St Pancras (Northern, Victoria, Piccadilly, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Euston (Northern and Victoria Lines)
John Dodgson House, 24-36 Bidborough Street, London, WC1H 9BL
Phone: 020 7837 8419
Fax: 020 7833 9316
Phone: 020 7529 8975