Ifor Evans Site (inc Max Rayne House)
Situated on landscaped grounds in Camden Town, London (NW1 9HZ) (zone 2), this site can provide bed and breakfast or room only accommodation in over 500 bedrooms. Communal bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens are located on every corridor.
Access to central London is by bus from the Camden Road or tube from Camden Town. Nearby is Regents Park and the vibrant street markets and nightlife of Camden Town with numerous restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets
Parking is available on site for no extra charge by prior arrangement.
The Ifor Evans Site does NOT have lift access to all floors. Please do let us know if you require lift access when booking (in the additional information text box).
- Check in from 2pm; there is no latest check in time
- Ifor Evans Hall: 224 standard singles, 3 standard twin bedrooms
- Max Rayne House: 243 standard singles, 28 standard twin bedrooms
- Restricted lift access
- Each bedroom has a wash basin
- Common rooms (computer cluster room, TV room, music room)
- Breakfast time: TBA
- Limited car and coach parking may be available overnight at the Ifor Evans Site.
- Detailed Residence Information (Ifor Evans) (also see Terms and Conditions)
- Detailed Residence Information (Max Rayne) (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Camden Town (Northern Line)
- Camden Road (Overground)
Contact Ifor Evans Hall
Ifor Evans Hall - 109 Camden Road, London, NW1 9HZ
Phone: 020 7485 9377 Fax: 020 7284 3328
Click on a photo to see large version.
Click on a photo to see large version or select a delay and click on "Slideshow" to start the slideshow. To close the image or stop the slideshow, click on the image again.
When viewing an image or slideshow you can use the following keys to control it:
|esc||stop slideshow or close image|
|q||stop slideshow or close image|
|->||show next image|
|n||show next image|
|<-||show previous image|
|p||show previous image|
Page last modified on 17 dec 12 09:06 by Helen E Jenkins