UCL Q-Step Centre
Welcome to the UCL Q-Step Centre website. UCL is proud to host one of 15 new Centres that provides advanced training in quantitative research methods for undergraduates in the social sciences.
Our students receive state-of-the-art training in research design, data analysis and visualization--highly sought after skills by today’s employers.
UCL has a world-class reputation for excellence in teaching and research and is consistently ranked in the top 20 universities in the world. We are a multi-disciplinary university, internationally recognized for our exceptional inter-disciplinary teaching and research collaborations.
- BA Geography with Quantitative Methods
- BSc Philosophy, Politics & Economics (PPE)
- BSc Population Health
- BSc in Social Sciences with Quantitative Methods.
In addition to core training in quantitative research methods, the Q-Step programme places strong emphasis on internships and employability. We look to:
- Provide students opportunities to secure paid internships with public, private and third sector providers.*
- Demonstrate the valuable and transferable skills students learn as part of their degree programme.
- Expose students to the varied career paths which quantitative data skills can be applied to.
UCL Q-Step is always looking for public, private or third sector employers who are interested in offering our students summer placements. If you would be interest in hearing more then please contact email@example.com.
*Whilst UCL Q-Step aims to place as many students as possible, the number of paid internships available may vary year on year and is dependent on available funding.
News at Q-Step
For more information, please refer to UCLU: Volunteering with UCL Statistics Network
Published: Oct 3, 2016 10:29:23 AM
Thursday 22 October 2015.
Published: Oct 29, 2015 11:22:47 AM
Thursday 22 October 2015 6–7.30pm.
Published: Jul 29, 2015 5:26:05 PM