- UCL Medical School
- Undergraduate Programmes Home
- About UCL Medical School
- Why Study at UCL Medical School?
- MBBS Programme Information
- MBBS Admissions & Transfers
- Visiting Student Electives & Erasmus Exchanges
- BSc and IBSc
- MB PhD Programme
- Foundation Training Programme
- Clinical Skills Centres
- Staff Development
- Quality Assurance Unit
- RUMS (Medical Students Union)
- Contact us
UCL Medical School News
UCLMS Social Media Policy
Nov 01, 2013 17:10PM
Social media has become a powerful part of the web in recent years and has changed the way we communicate and collaborate online. Many organisations, such as the GMC and the BMA, politicians and medical journals are actively using social media and discussions of various aspects of the professional lives of doctors are increasingly seen on Facebook, Twitter and blogs.Read more...
Obituary: Dr Daniel Brudney
Oct 02, 2013 09:08AM
We are very sad to report the death of Dr Daniel Brudney in a car crash on Friday 13 September.Read more...
UCLMS Medical Education Conference - Transitions in Medical Education
May 07, 2013 09:15AM
Booking has now opened for our third Medical Education Conference on the 12th June 2013!Read more...
UCLMS Seminar: 'Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking': exploring the digital divide
Mar 22, 2013 12:18PM
Dr Scott Rice – Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking: exploring the digital divideRead more...
UCL Medical School Hubs
Mar 22, 2013 12:17PM
We’re very pleased to announce that the first stage of a major estates upgrade for UCL Medical School is now underway. The upgrade is designed to develop Student HUBS and enhanced teaching space at each of our 3 main campuses. Plans and progress will be published on the UCLMS website as the projects develop at each site.Read more...
The Medical School has an Erasmus exchange agreement with: La Salpetriere, Paris, France
The agreement allows one student from La Salpetriere per academic
session to join either Year 4 or Year 5 of the MBBS degree programme.
*At present the arrangement is not reciprocal as the MBBS regulations preclude UCL students from studying abroad other than during the elective period. UCL students who are interested in spending their elective at La Salpetriere are encouraged to take advantage of the link and to contact the administrator at La Salpetriere, email@example.com, for further information.
- Applicants may follow either Year 4 or Year 5 as followed by UCL students. No other combination of attachments is possible.
|Year 4 - Integrated Clinical Care:|
|4 week Introduction and Orientation Module|
|3 x core teaching weeks|
|3 x 12 week integrated modules:||
|Year 5 - Life Cycle:|
|3 x core teaching weeks|
|3 x 12 week modules||
- Applicants must provide evidence of competence in English language at IELTS level 7 or equivalent.
- All blood tests required for health clearance must be taken in a CPA accredited laboratory in the UK and identity validated.
- Application forms can be downloaded from: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/medicalschool/undergraduate/electives/erasmus
- Applications will only be considered if all required information and documents are submitted with the application form at least 6 weeks before the proposed start date
- Acceptance of an elective attachment requires an undertaking to abide by all regulations currently in place at University College London.
- Complete applications with all accompanying documentation and 2 passport-sized photographs should be sent to:
Medical Student Administration,
UCL, Gower Street,
London WC1E 6 BT.
We regret that the School is unable to accept Erasmus exchange students from any other institutions
Contact for Erasmus Exchanges: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified on 05 apr 13 16:05