Whittington Campus

The Holborn Union Infirmary opened in 1879. In 1948 it became part of the Whittington Hospital and known as the Archway Wing. Fifty years later, in 1998, it was sold by the NHS and jointly purchased by Middlesex University and UCL.

This campus serves as a focus for initiatives in Multiprofessional Education, Informatics, Clinical Research and Health Services Research. These are being developed and integrated with the aim of improving clinical education, supporting clinical practice and benefiting local communities.

Campus Resources

Related Links

Page last modified on 18 oct 11 16:45