- UCL Medical School
- Undergraduate Programmes Home
- About UCL Medical School
- History of UCL Medical School
- Why Study at UCL Medical School?
- MBBS Programme Information
- MBBS Admissions & Transfers
- Visiting Student Electives
- BSc and IBSc
- MB PhD Programme
- Foundation Training Programme
- Contact us
Core medical education is provided at UCL and three central clinical
|The Bloomsbury campus has its clinical facilities at University College Hospital (UCH), the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, the Heart Hospital and the Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Hospital. The new sixteen-storey UCH building provides excellent healthcare facilities, as well as being a centre of international importance for clinical teaching and research.|
|The Royal Free campus in Hampstead is the site of the Royal Free Hospital.|
The Whittington campus in Archway is the site of the newly refurbished Whittington Hospital, with a new Undergraduate Education Centre.