Our people are renowned experts with a broad range of experience in all aspects of the planning and implementation of world class medical education.
To speak to someone about working with us please email email@example.com
- Professor Deborah Gill MBBS MRCGP EdD SFHEA – Director, UCL Medical School
Deborah is an experienced curriculum developer and staff development leader and an active education researcher.
Deborah led the implementation of UCL’s new MBBS curriculum, which was introduced in 2012. Her research expertise is in the domain of professional development, education supervision and qualitative education research methods.
- Dr Ann Griffin MRCGP, MEd - Deputy Director, Head of division (research), Lead for quality and Lead postgraduate programmes and scholarship Lead
Ann is lead for all UCL Medical School postgraduate courses. She is also a General Practitioner with specific expertise in the Quality Assurance of Medical Education and has responsibility for the overall quality of the student experience at UCL.
- Dr Ahmed Rashid MBChB MSc MRCGP - MSEC Education Consultant
Ahmed is a Senior Clinical Teaching Fellow at UCL Medical School and a practising primary care physician in the UK National Health Service. His training included an academic clinical fellowship at the University of Cambridge and a clinical leadership fellowship at the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence. He has experience in both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education.
- John-george Nicholson – MSEC Business Manager
John-george is responsible for managing MSEC’s business development and relationship management activities.
- Deanne Attreed – International Projects Coordinator
Deanne is operationally responsible for coordinating the successful delivery of MSEC projects.
- Petra Dimmers – Senior Project Manager
Petra is responsible for portfolio management of our projects. She has over 15 years’ experience in successfully implementing and project managing multi-sectoral, multi-national consortium-lead projects and has extensive experience in working with the governmental, commercial and higher education organisations.
- Sasha Simpson – MSEC Project Administrator
Sasha is responsible for the day to day project administration on MSEC projects.