- News 2015
- News 2014
- News 2013
- News 2012
- Dept News, February 2016
- Provost video message to EU students and staff
- Dept News, June - August 2016
- Dept News, September 2016
- Dept News, October-November 2016
- Dept News, December 2016
- Dept News, January 2017
- Dept News, March 2017
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
Department News, April 2014
16 April 2014
1. Many congratulations to Lauri Oksanen on his successful EPSRC first grant application ''The inverse source problem arising in photoacoustic tomography''. Well done Lauri!
2. The Department is advertising for a
chair in pure or applied mathematics. This is a new post. Please bring to the
attention of suitable candidates.