- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
Department News, April 2014
16 April 2014
1. Many congratulations to Lauri Oksanen on his successful EPSRC first grant application ''The inverse source problem arising in photoacoustic tomography''. Well done Lauri!
2. The Department is advertising for a
chair in pure or applied mathematics. This is a new post. Please bring to the
attention of suitable candidates.
Page last modified on 16 apr 14 12:48