- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- PhD Open Afternoon, Wednesday 2 December 2015 - Registration
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
- Maths PhD Teaching Assistantships and Studentships
- PhD Studentships in Analytic Number Theory (2 places)
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (2 posts) in Financial Mathematics
- Research Associate - project 'Euler Systems'
- Research Associate (2 posts) - project ‘An alternative development of analytic number theory and applications'
- Institute of Origins Vacancies
- Research Council Funded Fellowships
Page last modified on 13 nov 15 14:43