Joint Research Office
- What does the JRO do?
- Post Approval
- Research Incidents and Complaints
- Academic Clinical Trials
- Commercial Research
- Training and Education
- Patient and Public Involvement
- Funding Opportunities
- JRO News
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Clinical Trials Units (CTUs)
- UCLH Patient Flag
- Information and tools to help prepare your study submitted to the JRO
Clinical trial documentation must be stored appropriately for a sufficient period of time to meet the requirements of sponsors and the legislation governing clinical trials.
For archiving guidance at UCLH please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For archiving guidance at The Royal Free please contact us at email@example.com
For standard operating procedures (SOPs) outlining the process for archiving trial records generated at UCLH or The Royal Free please see the relevant SOP pages.