Researchers – how to contact the JRO
1. All new study submissions to the JRO should initially be sent to the relevant email address:
- If you are based at UCLH, please send new study submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are based at The Royal Free, please send new study submissions to email@example.com
- If you are based at UCL, please send new study submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once we have received your submission we will assign you to the relevant senior portfolio coordinator. This senior portfolio coordinator will deal with any more queries you might have and should be your first point of contact thereafter.
Please note that for clinical trials of Investigational Medicinal Products (CTIMPS) seeking sponsorship from UCL you should consult the Academic Clinical Trials Pages