Queen Square Library
- Using the Library
- Books, Journals & Multimedia
- Archives & Rare Books
- Patient Information
- Publishing & Publications
- Guides, Forms & Documents
Links to Other Libraries
The Queen Square Library works closely with the other libraries of its parent organisations, UCL and UCLH.
- UCL Libraries - view a list of UCL library sites & the UCL library catalogue
- UCLH Libraries - the joint UCLH libraries page
The lists below link you to various other libraries, including other useful libraries in London as well as national & international libraries. Access to these libraries will vary depending upon the regulations of each library. Please check with each Library before your visit for opening hours and access arrangements.
Useful libraries in London
- British Library - search the BL catalogue and see information about visiting the BL.
- British Medical Association (BMA) library - also see the BMA library catalogue
- Institute of Psychiatry Library
- M25 Libraries - search within the university libraries of the M25 region using the InfoM25 service.
- NHS libraries - search within the libraries of London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire using the Regional Documents Database (RDD) & Union list of series (includes the Bloomsbury Healthcare Library).
- Royal College of Nurses (RCN) libraries
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) Library - also see the RSM library catalogue
- Southbank University Learning and Information Services
- University of London - search for a journal in their List of Serials (includes University of London libraries plus University of Westminster).
- Wellcome Library - including the library catalogue.
Other national & international libraries
- UK libraries - via COPAC (the catalogues of some of the largest university research libraries in the UK).
- UK libraries - via SUNCAT This is a tool to help locate serials held in over 60 UK libraries plus Directory of Open Access Journals.
- European libraries - information about the National Libraries of Europe & their services.
- US libraries - Library of Congress listing & the National Library of Medicine
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright | Webmail
Queen Square Library. Formerly the Rockefeller Medical Library. Incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | email@example.com
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter