Institute of Child Health
The Institute of Child Health (ICH) is a research-based department offering undergraduate and postgraduate training and teaching, on a full-time, part-time, flexible or ad-hoc basis. We also run CPD and other events.
Please see details of our programmes and courses:
- Research Degree Opportunities
- MSc Advanced Physiotherapy/Physiotherapy Studies *
- MSc Cell and Gene Therapy
- MSc Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- MSc Paediatrics and Child Health *
- MSc Paediatric Neuropsychology *
- MRes in Biomedicine
- iBSc in Paediatrics and Child Health (an integrated BSc programme for UCL medical students only)
- Statistical courses
- ICH/GOSH CPD, events, conferences and training
* Postgraduate programmes which include MSc modules that can be taken as ‘taster’ or short courses. Please visit the relevant programme pages to see the courses on offer.
The Institute’s internal services provide academic support for staff and registered students:
Please see 'Studying at UCL' for information on studying at UCL and living in London.
Page last modified on 04 dec 14 12:58