This page lists UCL statements on the outcome of the EU referendum result.
For the most up-to-date information relating to specific key questions, please refer to the EU referendum advice homepage.
For statements about the EU referendum of key relevance to UCL please refer to our external statements page.
29 March 2017: Video message to the UCL community from UCL President & Provost, Professor Michael Arthur on the triggering of Article 50
UCL Provost: Brexit statement to UCL staff and students
- 18 August 2016: The Provost and unions press the government on EU/EEA citizens’ status: a joint statement to the Prime Minister
- 13 July 2016: UCL submission to Science and Technology Commission inquiry on leaving the EU
- 27 June 2016: Video message to students and staff from UCL President & Provost, Professor Michael Arthur
- 24 June 2016: UCL to intensify its global and European engagement after EU referendum result. Statement from UCL Vice-Provost (International), Dame Nicola Brewer
- 24 June 2016: UK vote to leave EU: UCL statement