At the Dementia Research Centre, we’re involved in a number of support groups that provide information and support to people with rare forms of dementia, and their families, friends and healthcare professionals.
For more information about these groups, please see the links below.
- Familial Alzheimer's disease (FAD)
- Posterior cortical atrophy (PCA)
- Primary progressive aphasia (PPA)
- Frontotemporal dementia (FTD)
- Familial frontotemporal dementia (fFTD)
Please note that you assume full responsibility and risk when attending support group meetings, and also in the use of the information contained on our website, in our newsletters and at support group meetings.
Page last modified on 12 aug 14 17:34