Student Disability Services
- Appointments and Contact Details
- Who We Support
- Blind or partially-sighted students
- Deaf or hard of hearing students
- Students with Asperger Syndrome or other autistic spectrum disorders
- Students with dyslexia or other specific learning difficulties (SpLDs)
- Students with long-term medical conditions
- Students with mental health difficulties
- Students with mobility difficulties
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- SEnIT Suite
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Union Support for Disabled Students
- Institute of Education Students
How do I access support?
Deaf or hard of hearing students should register with Student Disability Services. Make an appointment to come and meet with a Disability Adviser – or come to one of the drop-in sessions (Mondays & Wednesdays, 2 - 4 pm). If BSL is your preferred language, please let us know so that we can organise an interpreter for your visit.
You will be asked to provide evidence from your GP, audiologist or other health professional about the nature of your hearing loss.