Opening of Session
Mid GreenBright blueOrange

How do I access support?

Deaf or hard of hearing students should register with Student Disability Services. Make an appointment to come and meet with a Disability Adviser – or come to one of the daily drop-in sessions (Monday-Thursday, 2pm-4pm; term-time only). If BSL is your preferred language, please let us know so that we can organise an interpreter for your visit.

You will be asked to provide evidence from your GP, audiologist or other health professional about the nature of your hearing loss.