- 5M£ EPSRC "Frontier Engineering Award" for UCL Centre for Nature Inspired Engineering
- EPSRC grant success for Chemical Engineering Professor Asterios Gavriilidis and Dr. Simon Kuhn
- Grant award success for Dr. Paola Lettieri (PI) for a project on "Carbon capture and storage for small scale gas fired combined heat and power schemes"
- “Controlling a Spillover Pathway with the Molecular Cork Effect” co-authored by Dr Stamatakis published by Nature Materials
- IChemE 2013 medal winners announced
- Dr Simon Kuhn awarded the EPSRC First Grant (£99k) on "Process Intensification Using an Advanced Flow Reactor"
- Dr Paola Lettieri attends award ceremony for the Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering at Buckingham Palace
- £2.95M funding for UCL in Grid Scale Energy Storage
- "Facet engineered Ag3PO4 for efficient water photooxidation” by J. Tang Group published in Energy & Environmental Science
- Engineers Without Borders’ successful trip to Kenya
- Dr Stamatakis recognized as a Top Reviewer of CACE
- Chemical Engineering Cocktail Party 2013
- Professor Marc-Olivier Coppens at Bloomsbury Festival
- Catalysis Kinetic Monte Carlo Package "Zacros" Released by Dr Stamatakis's Group
- Professor Bruce Hanson joins Chemical Engineering as Honorary Professor to strengthen nuclear fuel cycle research and teaching
- Chemical Engineers climb pay table
- Harry Michalakakis wins award at the National Student Challenge 2013
- Electrochemical Innovation Lab website goes live
- Congratulations to Professor Haroun Mahgerefteh awarded an Eminent Scholar Program grant.
- The Royal Academy of Engineering/The Leverhulme Trust Senior Research Fellowship awarded to Dr Lettieri
- MSc Summer School, 10-11 June 2014
- MSc Bursaries
- ChemEng Day April 2014
- Department of Chemical Engineering achieves Athena SWAN Silver Award
- Year in Industry Vacancy with Centrica
- 2013/14 Undergraduate prizes
- The Department of Chemical Engineering regrets to announce that Professor Alan Jones, Head of Department 2003 - 2012 has passed away
Congratulations to Professor Haroun Mahgerefteh awarded an Eminent Scholar Program grant.
10 April 2014
Funded by Texas A&M University in Qatar the objective of this program is to promote and facilitate collaboration between faculty from Texas A&M University at Qatar (TAMUQ) and eminent, distinguished scholars from Texas A&M University (TAMU) and other institutions. These eminent scholars will come in short visits to TAMUQ to perform significant scholarly activities. Examples of the activities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver invited lectures in courses;
- Perform laboratory experiments with TAMUQ students and researchers;
- Deliver research talks at TAMUQ, research institutes of Qatar Foundation, or other academic or research institutes in Qatar;
- Offer short courses to students and researchers; and
- Discuss specific research projects and proposals.
Page last modified on 10 apr 14 09:47