- Meet our new Head of Department
- Paul Shearing - Most Cited Author
- Dr. Eva Sorensen awarded the ExxonMobil Excellence in Teaching Award
- Dr. Paola Lettieri’s article - one of the most cited
- Chemical Engineering triumphs in the UCL Inter-Departmental Football Tournament
- Chemical Engineering awarded ChemEngDayUK 2013 poster prizes
- Leon Brown wins ‘Focus on the Positives’ competition
- 5M£ EPSRC "Frontier Engineering Award" for UCL Centre for Nature Inspired Engineering
- EPSRC grant success for Chemical Engineering Professor Asterios Gavriilidis and Dr. Simon Kuhn
Dr. Eva Sorensen awarded the ExxonMobil Excellence in Teaching Award
21 February 2013
Dr. Eva Sorensen has been awarded the ExxonMobil Excellence in Teaching Award 2012, and named "ExxonMobil Teaching Fellow".
This prestigious national Prize, given by the Royal Academy of Engineering, recognises Eva's exceptional engagement, and tremendous achievement in innovative and effective teaching. Congratulations, Eva!
Page last modified on 21 feb 13 16:06