- 2015-16. Nicola Miller, 'Republics of Knowledge: Reinterpreting the World from Latin America'
- 2014-15. Samuel Moyn, 'Giuseppe Mazzini in (and beyond) the History of Human Rights'
- 2013-14. Geoffrey Parker, 'Big History: How Not to Write a Global History of the 17th Century'
- 2012-13. Larry Wolff, 'Western Perspectives on Eastern Europe: New Mental Mapping after the Cold War'
- 2011-12. Patricia Clavin, 'Ropes Around the Necks of Our Debtors'
- 2010-11. John Davis, 'The Jews of San Nicandro. A Transnational Story?'
- 2009-10. Axel Körner, 'Five Thoughts on Transnational History'
- 2008-09. Jacques Revel, 'Religions beyond Borders? The Uses of Comparison in the Early 18th Century'