CDCN is an interdisciplinary, cross-faculty and cross-theme initiative that aims to promote research and training within the field of developmental cognitive neuroscience across UCL and its partner institutions.
CDCN April Seminar Program
“Development of memory and spatial circuits in the rat” Dr Francesca Cacucci (UCL).
Wednesday 25 April at 4-5pm, Leolin Price Lecture Theater, UCL GOS Institute of Child Health
Brains & Behavior: Order & Disorder in the Nervous System CSHL Meeting May/June 2018. Poster Abstract Deadline is March 31. For more information see https://meetings.cshl.edu/meetings.aspx?meet=SYMP&year=18
Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience news:
- Researchers see changes linked Alzheimer's in subjects aged 3 to 20 years old (The Wall Street Journal)
- How understanding the brain affects learning potential (The Guardian)
- Children in poor nations slow in developing basic skills (SciDev.Net) / Original research article by Dana Charles McCoy (PLOS Journal)
- Musical play may boost understanding and long-term learning in babies (The Guardian)
- Novel mouse model sheds new light on autism spectrum disorder (University of Wisconsin-Madison)