CDCN is an interdisciplinary, cross-faculty and cross-theme initiative that aims to promote research and training within the field of developmental cognitive neuroscience across UCL and its partner institutions.
CDCN February Seminar: “Brain networks in cognitive control”
Prof John Duncan (University of Cambridge)
- Wednesday 14th February at 4pm Venue: June Lloyd Room, UCL GOS Institute of Child Health.
- For abstract details see pdfs/JDCDCNSeminar
Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience news:
- Researchers see changes linked Alzheimer's in subjects aged 3 to 20 years old (The Wall Street Journal)
- How understanding the brain affects learning potential (The Guardian)
- Children in poor nations slow in developing basic skills (SciDev.Net) / Original research article by Dana Charles McCoy (PLOS Journal)
- Musical play may boost understanding and long-term learning in babies (The Guardian)
- Novel mouse model sheds new light on autism spectrum disorder (University of Wisconsin-Madison)