CDCN Engagement Events 5th -7th June
Space, Art and Healing: Through the Lens of an Astronaut & Artist
Wednesday 5th June 10am - 2pm Public Lecture and Reception
Tickets available via UCL Online store for £10 including a light lunch & refreshments.
Link to purchase tickets to follow - watch this space!
Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
Leolin Price Lecture Theatre & Octav Botnar Friends Garden
Thursday 6th June 11am - 1pm Outreach event with Astronaut Nicole Stott & Artist Ian Cion
Camden School for Girls
Friday 7th June 12 Noon - 1pm
RAWTHMELLS FRIDAY CONVERSATIONS WITH NICOLE AND IAN
Space, Art and Healing Through the Lens of an Astronaut & Artist
Royal Society of Arts
Rawthmells Coffeehouse (RSA House), London
Public Event - all welcome!
For more details on the events above email Katherine.email@example.com
CDCN Seminar Series
The Centre organises monthly seminars over the months of September - July, to which we welcome staff, students and other visitors with an interest in the field of developmental cognitive neuroscience. There is no charge to attend the seminars and no registration is required - please just turn up on the day!
All of the seminars take place at the UCL GOS Institute of Child Health, 30 Guilford st, London WC1N 1EH.
Seminar program for 2018/2019
• May 8th Professor Emily Farran (UCL)
• June 12th Professor Topun Austin (University of Cambridge)
• July 10th Professor Eamon McCrory (UCL)
June 2019 Seminar
Professor Topun Austin (University of Cambridge)
Title Coming Soon
Wednesday 12 June at 4 pm
June Lloyd Room, UCL GOS Institute of Child Health
Abstract: Coming soon!
All welcome to attend!
More about the seminar series:
- You can download the CDCN seminar programme (COMING SOON)
- If you would like to be added to the CDCN mailing list or have any questions regarding the events, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See videos and documents from past CDCN events