UCL Advances Partnership Programme is a formal scheme through which UCL Advances engages with leading companies and other organisations. Members of the partnership programme will benefit from high profile branding opportunities with the UCL and broader innovation communities as well as from privileged access to leading researchers and information on the latest technologies. More information about UCL Advances partners will be coming soon.
If you are interested in becoming a partner or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of UCL, UCL Advances has entered into a partnership with the research and innovation focussed publication, Science|Business.
As part of the agreement all members of UCL can access the full range of current and archived Science|Business stories through a collective membership arrangement. Access is limited to computers on the UCL network.
The new relationship also includes a small number of free places for members of UCL at Science|Business events. If you see an event you wish to attend please email us at: email@example.com.
Enterprise Educators UK
Enterprise Educators UK is the national network for enterprise educators. It is an organisation of around 80 UK Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) representing over 500 enterprise education professionals. Their purpose is to support their members to increase the scale, scope and effectiveness of enterprise and entrepreneurship teaching within their organisations.
- Organise Best Practice Events that enable their members to learn from each other and to develop their own peer networks
- Publicise information on their website, newsletter and through regular email communications
- Work with government departments to help to create an environment where enterprise education is seen as a crucial element of learning across all sectors and all curriculum areas
- Celebrate the achievements of enterprise educators and students through the presentation of awards
- Organise the annual International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference with the National Council for Graduate Entrepreneurship (NCGE)
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the International Entrepreneurship Educators Programme devised by NCGE to build the professional capability of enterprise and entrepreneurship educators