Envision@UCL is a programme of free in-person events exclusively for students of Black African and Black Caribbean heritage in Year 10, who are interested in learning more about university
We are currently finalising our plans for the Envision@UCL 2023-24 programme. Please check back on this page in the Spring for further updates. If you would like to register your interest and be notified once applications open, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Envision@UCL is a fantastic opportunity for you to boost your understanding of university life and gain crucial knowledge about the steps needed to get there. During the events you will hear from exciting guest speakers, have the chance to interact with current UCL students and be taken on a tour of the UCL campus.
Envision events will take place in person on the UCL campus in central London. The events are free to attend and a packed lunch will be provided to all attendees.
By taking part in Envision, you will have the opportunity to
- Hear from inspirational speakers.
- Ask questions of current UCL students of Black heritage.
- Gain valuable advice to help you plan your future.
- Learn how to prepare for university life.
- Visit the UCL campus and find out more about the university.
And it is FREE to attend!
Dates & Times:
We are currently reviewing our plans for the 2023-24 Envision@UCL programme. Please check back on this page in the Spring for further updates. If you would like to register your interest and be notified once the applications open, please email email@example.com
Who can take part?
To be eligible to attend this event, you must be:
- From a Black African, Black Caribbean, Mixed Black (e.g. White and Black Caribbean), or other Black background.
- In Year 10 in England and Wales, S3 in Scotland and Y11 in Northern Ireland.
- Attending a UK state school or college.
If the events are oversubscribed, priority will be given to those pupils who meet the highest number of our targeting criteria. For full details of our targeting criteria please visit our Who we work with page.