Public and Cultural Engagement (PACE)
PACE is home to UCL Museums and Collections, the Bloomsbury Theatre and the Public Engagement Unit. It is an engine for research impact through engagement, performance and exhibitions, a supporter of learning and research through objects, performance and collaboration with communities, and a training school for UCL staff and students in working with the cultural industries.
- connect the curriculum to cultural resources, partners, communities, and global challenges
- enable research-based education through our cultural assets and partnerships with communities and cultural organisations
- help UCL to be an accessible and publicly engaged organisation, through our venues and programmes
- facilitate impact of UCL research through engagement with publics and culture
- help UCL to hear, understand and work with the views of the world
You are cordially invited to our new salon night taking place on Wednesday 7 September, 6.30-8pm as part of our Cabinets of Consequence show in the Octagon Gallery. Enjoy an 18th century salon style experience with themed music and drinks. More...
Published: Aug 10, 2016 11:46:03 AM
Somewhere hidden in the Grant Museum is our very own Pokémon from the phenomenon that is the Pokémon Go game! When the app launched in the UK recently, we were delighted to discover that one was hiding among the other creatures that populate the Grant. More...
Published: Jul 29, 2016 8:50:52 AM
If you’ve not been to a Grant Museum Film Night yet, there is still time! But HURRY! More...
Published: Jun 29, 2016 11:39:03 AM
We are looking for people again to get involved with an audience lab to talk to us about the latest prototype for our new website. If you’d like to help us, it’ll take no more than 30 minutes of your time, we’ll have refreshments on hand and a £10 iTunes voucher for your trouble! More...
Published: Jun 13, 2016 1:27:53 PM
The Bloomsbury Studio is a fully functioning, highly specified ‘black-box’ theatre space on campus operated by UCL Public and Cultural Engagement (PACE). The studio is available to UCL staff and students at a heavily discounted rate and comes with support from the studio team within PACE. More...
Published: Jun 7, 2016 9:59:56 AM