Petrie Museum research publications
- Quirke, S. G. J. (2013). Birth tusks: the armoury of health in context - Egypt 1800 BC.
- Quirke, S. G. J. (2013). Collecting Type: the archaeologist Flinders Petrie as purchaser 1880s-1920s.
- Quirke, S. G. J. (2013). Going out in Daylight: the Egyptian Book of the Dead - translation, sources, meanings.
- Dr Debbie Challis (2013) The Archaeology of Race -The Eugenic Ideas of Francis Galton. Visit the book launch!
- Quirke, S. (2009). Petrie archives in London and Oxford. In D. Magee, J. Bourriau, S. Quirke (Eds.), Sitting beside Lepsius. Studies in Honour of Jaromir Malek at the Griffith Institute (pp. 439-461). Leuven: Peeters.
For further information about research publications about the Petrie collection please browse the publications and papers by Stephen Quirke , or on the UCL Discovery website or search on the UCL Library website.