- Prospective Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Current Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Staff Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
PhD Level Courses
The London Taught Course Centre is run by a consortium of universities in the London region and beyond. It offers a programme of one day a week advanced courses in mathematics and statistics for PhD research students in the region, as well as short intensive courses open to students from elsewhere in the UK and Europe.
Page last modified on 05 jun 14 11:09