Trinity Road, Wandsworth (Surrey)
Built 1st Jan 1855
Rev. John Richard Nicholl was deeply engaged in the efforts of the Church of England to keep pace with the explosive growth of South London in the second half of the 19th century. He was instrumental in the building of 18 churches including Holy Trinity, Upper Tooting, in Trinity Road Wandsworth (1855) and in the formation of 9 parishes.