Purchased 30th Nov -0001
'Town house, that was originally one of the manses of the Cathedral (NJ26SW0001), called the manse of Inverkeithing, and that is now much altered and a private residence split into three separate dwellings. The North wing was built by Dean Gavin Dunbar in the late 15th century. His successor (also called Gavin Dunbar) added the West wing in 1520. It was purchased by James Robertson in 1784, and there were further additions by Alexander Robertson in 1858, when it was recast as a modern house.'