After her death in 1835, her brother John Beckles Hyndman set up the 'Miss Catherine Elizabeth Hyndman Bounty to the Church of England' which gave grants for the building and refurbishment of churches. These are known to have included St Peter's, Sumner Street, Southwark (built 1839, destroyed by enemy action, 1940); Christ Church, Chelsea; and St Thomas' in the Liberty of the Rolls. The Trust later focused on patronage, and controlled 27 livings by 1900 and possibly 38 (34 identified) in 1930.
http://banksidethenandnow.co.uk/st-peters-church/4565913970/; http://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/middx/vol12/pp250-258; The Surveyor, Engineer and Architect (1841) p. 257; W.A. Evershed, 'Party and Patronage in the Church of England 1800-1945', unpublished PhD Thesis, Oxford 1985, p. 222.