William Green Fleming
Profile & Legacies Summary
Slave-owner in Trelawney, Jamaica, who leased his property to James MacDonald. The enslaved people had previously been under the management of William Fairclough and other trustees following the death of Edward Fleming, suggesting William Green Fleming came of age in the mid-1820s.
- Possibly the William Green Fleming of West Derby, in the parish of Walton on the Hill, Lancashire, who married Alice Harries 05/09/1829 in Chester.
- Findmypast, Cheshire Marriage licence bonds and allegations 1606-1905 [database online].
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1829 [EA] - → Owner