Established in 1824 to build a bridge across the Teign, opened 08/06/1827 at a cost of £26,000. The bridge was replaced in 1931.
Journal of the House of Commons, Sess. 1828 Vol. 83 p. 476.
???? - 29th Aug 1873
Visit the people of interest section
One of over 300 drawings of landscapes and enslaved people in Jamaica by William Berryman, 1808-1815.
Visit the document of interest section
© Copyright Legacies of British Slave-ownership - UCL Department of History 2021