The Gideon Schreier Lecture Theatre, based on the first floor of Bentham House, is a 98 seat semi-fixed lecture theatre
This room is a primary events, function and exam space is in the very heart of the building, and will play constant host to staff, students, alumni and friends of the Faculty.
By pledging to UCL Laws today you are furthering the Faculty’s world-leading research, award-winning teaching and innovative social enterprise projects, which are making a real difference in the wider world.
We are incredibly grateful for your support.
- Terms and conditions
- The seat map is updated manually and as a result there may be a short delay in purchased seats displaying in grey.
- All seats are subject to a first-come first-served basis. If your chosen seat is no longer available, you will be offered the closest comparable option.
- The plaques will be proudly displayed for 10 years, or until the room undergoes refurbishment. At this time, you will be notified, and asked if you wish to renew your support to the Faculty.
- All plaque wording will be approved/finalised by UCL Laws in conjunction the donor.
UCL is committed to protecting your privacy, keeping your data safe and not doing anything with it that you wouldn’t reasonably expect. Read UCL’s statement on how we collect and use personal information.
UCL is an Exempt Charity in accordance with the Charities Act 2006 (Statutory Instrument 1978, number 453). Read more
- Download Gideon Schreier Lecture Theatre seating map
- Read more about the Gideon Schreier Lecture Theatre
- Find out more about naming seats in the Moot Court