What if… our main objective in education was to build wisdom?
5:45 pm to 7:00 pm, 10 January 2019
The question of whether the school curriculum should focus on knowledge or skills is the debate in education that just won’t go away, and is one that is often over-simplified, based in factionalism, caricatures and false-dichotomies.
Jeffery HallUCL Institute of Education20 Bedford WayLondonWC1H 0AL
- Peter Hyman, Co-Director of Big Education and Co-founder of School 21
- David Lambert, Professor of Geography Education, UCL Institute of Education
- Cat Scutt, Director of Education and Research, Chartered College of Teaching
- Tony Sewell, CEO, Generating Genius
- Chair: Professor Becky Francis, Director, UCL Institute of Education
Listen to or download the debate on SoundCloud: