The Centre for Teachers and Teaching Research Launch
6:00 pm to 7:15 pm, 17 September 2018
Learn more about the Centre’s plans and how you can input to and engage with the work of the new Centre for Teachers and Teaching Research (CTTR).
Jeffrey HallUCL Institute of Education20 Bedford WayLondonWC1H 0ALUnited Kingdom
Teachers' labour, intellectual and emotional, shapes young people's lives. What are the optimal conditions - in policy and workplace terms - in enabling teachers' work to make a difference to the young people in their care?
To address this question the UCL Institute of Education (IOE) has established the CTTR as a specialist research centre offering world-leading research and scholarship in the areas of teachers' work, teaching and teacher education.
- Professor Becky Francis (IOE Director)
- Samina Hafizi (Recent IOE teacher graduate)
- Professor Dame Alison Peacock (Chief Executive, Chartered College of Teaching)
- Professor Martin Mills (Director, CTTR)
Join in the conversation on Twitter with #CTTRlaunch.
- Centre for Teachers and Teaching Research
- Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment
- Research of Teachers and Teaching
Venue: UCL Institute of Education