LCLL Annual Lecture: Governing Education in a Complex World
13 June 2016, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
Royal National Hotel, 38-51 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0DG
Important notice to the London Centre For Leadership in Learning (LCLL) lecture: change of speaker
Dr Tracey Burns, OECD
- Dr John Jerrim, Reader
- Dr Karen Edge, Reader UCL Institute of Education
- Pro-Vice Provost, International, UCL
- Professor Toby Greany, Director, LCLL, UCL Institute of Education
- Professor Minxuan Zhang was due to give the LCLL Annual Lecture on school system reform in Shanghai but has not been able to secure a visa for travel and so will not attend.
- Dr Tracey Burns, OECD will give a lecture instead, focussing on school system reform and governance in complex education systems. Responses from Dr Karen Edge and Dr John Jerrim will draw out the implications for London and wider issues for school system reform.
- Cost: £50.00 or free for LCLL members and IOE R&D Network members
The Early Years and Primary Teaching Conference will be on the same day as this annual lecture so you can attend the conference during the day at the UCL Institute of Education from 9.00 - 16.30, and stay to attend our LCLL lecture across the road at the Royal National Hotel. We are offering discounted combined tickets to attend both events:
- Combined ticket: Early Years and Primary Teaching Conference and LCLL annual lecture
- Non-LCLL members and non- R&D network members: £160
- LCLL members and R&D network members: £110
Please contact Emily Knight: email@example.com to book combined ticket.
For further information please contact Margaret Turner: firstname.lastname@example.org