Continue your UCL journey
Just by being at UCL you’ve tapped into one of the most
communities in the world with a wealth of expertise and opportunity on
Use the tabs above to check out our award-winning professional
networking events, find out about connecting with an alumni mentor, or
discover how to meet up with local alumni and make the most of the UCL
Did you know you are entitled to a FREE alumni benefits card? For full details of the exclusive discounts and benefits available for UCL alumni please visit the benefits section.
Watch our new graduation film, featuring fellow alumni, on YouTube.
UCL Careers Service will continue to support you after you graduate as you embark on your new career or find out what options are open to you.
Award-winning Professional Networking Events
Our series of professional networking events are specifically designed for new graduates to help you embark on your career. These events aren’t to be missed – to see why, watch our short film on the award-winning Politics and Government event we held in October 2010.
The events give you the opportunity to network with other graduates in the same profession and get advice from senior alumni established in your career.
Alumni Mentoring Network
- finding out more about an industry you would like to join?
- getting advice on how to move up in your profession?
- talking to someone in a different sector about a possible career change?
Learn more about how UCL alumni can help you find your perfect career.
It doesn't matter where you end up living in the world, you are sure to be able to find another member of UCL's international alumni community close by. Perhaps you are new to a city and would like to make new friends or event network to improve your career prospects. A local alumni group is a good place to start to build these valuable links with others who share the UCL connection.
UCL has a wide variety of international alumni groups and contacts around the world. Alternatively, if you are still in the UK, there are many alumni special interest groups for you to join. These may be linked to your academic department or even a sporting group. Find out more by visiting the Groups section.
Stay in touch with your friends from UCL with your UCL branded email account.
- If you started at UCL after 1st September 2009 (or you started before September 2009 and signed up to the live@UCL email service) you will be able to continue to use your live@UCL email account throughout your life. After you finish your course, your “reply-to” email address will change from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org will become email@example.com. . Email sent to your @ucl.ac.uk address will still be received in your account.
- You don’t have to do anything for the switch to happen – the ISD service Desk will send you information in due course.
|You should sign up for the User Authentication System (UAS) on the ISD MyAccount web page https://myaccount.ucl.ac.uk/ . This will allow you to reset your password – even if you forget it in the future. You can register for UAS straight away.|
If you started at UCL before 1st September 2009, and you didn’t sign up for live@UCL, your '@ucl.ac.uk' account will finish 3 months after the completion of your studies. You can then activate your uclmail.net address by registering with the UCL Alumni Web Community and clicking on the 'Account' link. Register Now
Upgrade to a full email account and get advanced spam filters, a fast and easy to use interface and the very best technical support for just £6 a year.