- Other events
- Recent events
- Publication of a special journal edition on Social Values and Health Priority Setting
- Research visit to Thailand
- ‘How can we set priorities in health fairly?’ UCL conference
- Health Technology Assessment international conference
- Social values and health priority setting in the media
- Social Values Project featured in health consultancy blog
Contact usDr Sarah Clark
ESRC Research Associate
University College London
School of Public Policy
The Rubin Building
29/30 Tavistock Square
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 825916
Fax: +44 (0)20 7679 4969
How to find us
Social values and health priority setting in the media
26 November 2012
We have had much interest in the project from the media over recent months, with several articles being published in the UK media and one in a Portuguese newspaper.
Articles on the challenges of social values in clinical commissioning decisions were published in Pulse, an online magazine for GPs in the UK, and in the Health Services Journal, a weekly journal for healthcare professionals.
Medical Journal published an article about the project entitled ‘Crunch time for commissioning: Researchers compile
international commissioning review’ and interviews Peter Littlejohns
about the aims of our work. You can
listen to a recording of the interview here.
Albert Weale was interviewed by a journalist from the Portuguese newspaper Expresso about the challenges of making fair decisions about healthcare priority setting in times of economic hardship. The article can be downloaded here (in Portuguese).
Page last modified on 26 nov 12 14:41