- Other events
- Recent events
- Publication of a special journal edition on Social Values and Health Priority Setting
- Research visit to Thailand
- ‘How can we set priorities in health fairly?’ UCL conference
- Health Technology Assessment international conference
- Social values and health priority setting in the media
- Social Values Project featured in health consultancy blog
Contact usDr Sarah Clark
ESRC Research Associate
University College London
School of Public Policy
The Rubin Building
29/30 Tavistock Square
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 825916
Fax: +44 (0)20 7679 4969
How to find us
Health Technology Assessment international conference
15 June 2012
Several lead members of the Social Values research network hosted a panel session at the Health Technology Assessment international conference 2012, in Bilbao on 25 June.
The panel session included contributions from Peter Littlejohns (King’s College London), Albert Weale (UCL), Sarah Clark (UCL), Sripen Tantivess (HITAP in Thailand) and Jeonghoon Ahn (NECA in Korea).
The session was very popular with conference attendees - so much that there was standing room only! - and animated discussion followed the presentations.
Page last modified on 15 jun 12 14:49