Creating Connections is a regular networking event that brings together UCL staff and postgraduate students with London’s wider community and voluntary sectors. The aim is very simple – to explore ways of working together with mutual benefit.
How do I get involved in Creating Connections?
If you have an idea for how UCL and London’s communities can work more closely together, or would like to sign up to the Creating Connections mailing list, please contact Laura Cream at email@example.com or phone 020 3108 1197.
The next Creating Connections event is on Thursday 5 February, 6-8pm, UCL Main Quad, Gower Street, WC1E 6BT. Book your place now.
Our February event will have a particular focus on the commissioning of public services. It will be of value to anyone interested in how the higher education and the voluntary & community sectors can:
- Develop new ideas for public services
- Work together to bid for contracts
- Devise ways to evaluate their work and show its value to funders
- Learn from each other about involvement of service users and the wider public in their work
- Discuss social entrepreneurship and its role in developing new services
- Think about the politics and economics of commissioning
Page last modified on 12 jan 15 11:08