Study Abroad at UCL
The Philosophy department regularly welcomes study abroad students and we pride ourselves on our supportive learning environment. We offer a range of courses across political and moral philosophy, epistemology, metaphysics and much more. Our courses equip students with the tools and skills needed to challenge, analyse and present complex ideas and problems, whether this be the distinction between right and wrong, questions of the state, liberty and law, or ethics, logic and the nature of knowledge and belief.
Why choose UCL?
- Access to dedicated welcome orientations and events as well as societies and clubs within your department and across UCL
- Study alongside regular UCL and international students and become truly integrated into student life
- Benefit from our world-class teaching system and renowned academics
- Take courses across a range of UCL subjects and departments to suit your interests
- Get support and guidance from your own academic tutor (an 'Affiliate Tutor')
- Our dedicated departure event Life After London will enable you to discover how to use the skills you've gained to your advantage in the job market.
As part of the Philosophy department, you'll have access to meetings and events at the Royal Institute of Philosophy, the Aristotelian Society and the University of London’s Institute of Philosophy.
UCL's history, reputation and academic standing makes it a top destination for study abroad in the UK. Come and study alongside regular UCL and international students and benefit from our world-class teaching system and renowned academics.
- UCL Study Abroad Pages (admission, term dates, fees and application forms)
- Study Abroad Guide (information on UCL's study abroad programme)
- Philosophy Courses (current course listing for this academic year)
If you are looking to study in the Philosophy department as an Erasmus student, you will need to check an Erasmus agreement is in place with your institution and apply via this route.
We look forward to welcoming you at UCL Philosophy!
You can contact the department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.